Call for papers
We are looking for original works, preferably implemented and validated from applied projects of intelligent systems 4.0.
The papers accepted will be published in the International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM, Q2 indexed in Scopus).
The central theme of SMART 4.0 Technology and Innovation Disruption includes the topics, without being limited:
· Smart Factory: The application of digital technologies for more flexible and efficient manufacturing process.
· Smart Health: The application of digital technologies to improve health services.
· Smart Education: The application of digital technologies to improve the education experience.
· Smart Cities: The application of digital technologies to improve the quality of life in city spaces.
· Smart Mobility: The application of digital technologies for cleaner, safer and more efficient transportation.
· Management of technology & Innovation: Strategies for innovation and technology management, and Business model innovation for the SMART 4.0 revolution.
· Emerging Technologies: Exploration of technological trends that will have an exponential impact in society: Bioengineering, Quantum computing, New materials, and more.
· Emerging industries: Exploration of rising industries that will explode over the next decades: Space exploration, E-sports, and more.
· Smart Product Design and Development: The design and development of smart products.
Proposals must be written in english, in Word format, using the abstract template, and sent to email@example.com
Calendar of activities
September 9, 2019
September 13, 2019
November 18, 2019
December 9, 2019
January 31, 2019
February 28, 2020
March 2, 2020
Deadline for short abstract submission
Notification of pre-accepted works
Deadline for extended abstract (3 pages)
Notification of final accepted works
Extended abstract in final version
Extended articles to IJIDeM Magazine
Monterrey is a Mexican city, the capital and most populous city of the state of Nuevo Leon, is located in the northeast of Mexico. Monterrey is part of the Metropolitan Area of Monterrey, whose population is 4.1 million inhabitants at the last official census of 2010, being the third most populated metropolitan area in Mexico.
Monterrey is considered one of the main business centers of the country. It serves as the industrial and economic epicenter for Northern Mexico. According to a study by Mercer Human Resource Consulting, in 2018 it is the city with the best quality of life in Mexico, the eighth in Latin America and the 110th in the world. The economy is characterized by being the base of many national and international companies such as Cemex, Oxxo, FEMSA, Vitro, Alfa Group, among others, for what is called the Industrial Capital of Mexico.
Tec de Monterrey
Tecnologico de Monterrey is a private university with headquarters in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. Ranked among the top 10 Universities in Latin America, enjoys a great reputation for employers in Latin America.
The Tec de Monterrey characterizes for having an active presence in both the business entrepreneurship and technological innovation. It has the best business school in Mexico and Latin America. Additionally, it is one of the 45 universities in the world named with 5 QS Stars. It stands out for being the private university with the most registered patents in Mexico, with strong research initiatives in biotechnology, nanotechnology, health sciences, robotics, and manufacturing.